Leeds United Relegation Concerns Continue After Disappointing West Ham Defeat
Leeds United must wait till the ultimate day of the season to verify their Premier League security, after the Whites’ 3-1 defeat to West Ham.
- The guests began strongly and have been rewarded within the opening phases, as Rodrigo’s volley flew previous Lukasz Fabianski.
- West Ham grew into the sport and located an equaliser moments later by means of membership captain, Declan Rice. Who appears set to go away the Hammers in the summertime.
- Patrick Bamford was compelled off attributable to a suspected hamstring damage and Wilfried Gnonto was introduced into the motion.
- Neither facet was in a position to take the lead and the rating was stage going into the break.
- The Hammers lastly discovered a winner, as Jarrod Bowen produced an improvised end to offer David Moyes’ facet the lead.
- Leeds have been unable to discover a leveller and the Hammers discovered a killer blow, as Manuel Lanzini completed after some silky dribbling from Lucas Paqueta.
- Leeds stay within the backside three going into the ultimate match of the season and might want to beat Spurs subsequent weekend.
West Ham take the lead!
Jarrod Bowen finishes properly to place the Hammers 2-1 up pic.twitter.com/42hiLuMtnq
— Sky Sports activities Premier League (@SkySportsPL) Might 21, 2023
Will Leeds United Keep Up?
Immediately’s consequence will frustrate/excite Leeds supporters, as throwing away the lead might be expensive in a relegation battle. Sam Allardyce was appointed to maintain the Whites within the Premier League and it’ll take an enormous performances towards Spurs subsequent week.
The damage to Patrick Bamford can be a serious blow for Leeds, because the Englishman has scored 51 targets throughout his time on the membership.
Leeds destiny can be impacted within the coming days, as Leicester face Newcastle in tomorrow evening’s Monday Evening Soccer encounter.
Allardyce’s facet have been in a relegation battle earlier than, as they narrowly missed relegation final season underneath Marcelo Bielsa, which means they know what’s going to have to be achieved.
Premier League Relegation Odds
Leeds @ 1/10
Leicester @ 1/9
Everton @ 3/1
Associated content material
- Soccer Betting Suggestions 2023 – Newest Picks & Soccer Suggestions
- Soccer Accumulator Suggestions 2023 – Newest Acca Betting Suggestions
- Greatest Right Rating Tipsters on Telegram & Social Media 2023
The put up Leeds United Relegation Concerns Continue After Disappointing West Ham Defeat appeared first on Sportslens UK.