Claim the best Cheltenham offers and free bets for new customers for the 2023 Festival below.
Best Cheltenham Offers With Free Bets
Our Best 2023 Cheltenham Offers
- Xtremewin: Newer bookie with horse racing odds and £30 free bet + BOG
- PixieBet: Bet £10 and Get £30 Cheltenham offer on the table
- BetUK: Increased £60 free bet and existing customer offers
- Rhinobet: £20 Free Cheltenham betting offer for new customers with BOG prices
- Boylesports: Leading Irish bookmaker with £20 free bet, BOG and free bets on 2nd’s to SP Fav
- LiveScorebet: BOG and £20 free Cheltenham Festival offer
- Tote: Bet £5 to get a £20 Tote Credit for Cheltenham
- BetGoodwin: 50% back on any 1st day losses (to £25) & Existing £100 customers racing offers
- SpreadEx: Bet £10 to get a £40 free bet. Horse racing fixed odds and spread betting supported
- Virgin Bet: £20 Free bet, best odds guaranteed prices and money back horse racing specials
- QuinnBet: 50% back on any 1st day losses (to £35), BOG odds, plus money back specials
How To Claim a 2023 Cheltenham Offer
- Chose your favoured Cheltenham offer from the list above, click on the link and navigate to their signing-up page
- Enter a some personal details (all safe and secure) and also decide on your username and password.
- Deposit an amount that will qualify you for a bookie Cheltenham offer via many different payment options – start betting at the 2023 Cheltenham Festival!
For Example: Here is an extra 888Sport Cheltenham Offer that will land you £30 in free bets for just betting £10
888Sport Cheltenham Betting Offer
- Create a 888Sport account
- Deposit £10
- Place a qualifying bet (bet £10 on a horse at min odds 1/2 (1.50)
- Get £30 in free bets for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival
What Can I Use My Cheltenham Offers On?
As soon as you’ve claimed your 2023 Cheltenham offers, there are many ways to use them. Yes, these offers are NOT specific to horse racing but with this page being about Cheltenham we are sure it’s Festival free bets you are after.
Our advice is to try and take some time in the days leading up to Cheltenham to get your new accounts set up and then you’ll be armed with all these tasty Cheltenham offers for new customers.
This way you can enjoy the horse racing more – knowing you’ve got a stack of Cheltenham offers up your sleeve for most of the races.
Always double check the bookmaker terms, but these horse racing offers will mainly allow you to use your free bets on ANY of the Cheltenham races. Some may require you to place the Cheltenham offers in doubles trebles or accas – but this is still a great bet to get bigger returns.
What Are the Main Races To Use The Cheltenham Offers On?
Over the 2023 Cheltenham Festival there 28 races for punters to get enjoy – with seven races each day over the four-day meeting.
Therefore, there are many races to use these Cheltenham offers on – and our top tip is to spread out your free bets through Festival. This way it will give you more ‘free fun’ over the four days, being able to drip-feed in your Cheltenham offers potentially across all 28 races.
However, each day there is one big Championship race that will always grab the Cheltenham headlines.
- Day One: Champion Hurdle: Constitution Hill is the red-hot favourite for the opening day showcase race. The Nicky Henderson unbeaten hurdler will be all the rage to give his trainer his 9th win in this race. You won’t get rich backing Constitution Hill, but you could use your Cheltenham offers to back a forecast or tri-cast bet in the race.
- Day Two: Champion Chase: Last year’s winner of this race – Engergumene – is back for more as he tries to defend his crown. This Willie Mullins horse will face a stern test though from last year’s Arkle Chase winner Edwardstone. Winners on the Arkle have won 7 of the last 12 runnings of the Champion Chase. Editeur Du Gite makes up the fancied trio in the race – so take your pick on one of these with your Cheltenham free bet offers.
- Day Three: Stayers’ Hurdle: Flooring Porter has mopped up this race for the last two seasons and returns again. If he wins again will join the likes of Big Buck’s and Inglis Drever, who have won the race three times before. However, of the four championship races, this one looks the most competitive. There will be many using their Cheltenham offers on other big fancies in the race – including Home By The Lee, Blazing Khal, Maries Rock and Teahupoo.
- Day Four: Cheltenham Gold Cup: Onto the ‘big one’ and the Cheltenham Gold Cup is the pinnacle race at the Festival. It carries the most prize money and this year’s betting suggests the Mullins runner – Galopin Des Champs – is the one to beat. This Willie Mullins horse has been one of the best backed Cheltenham ante-post horses in the build up and it’s easy to see why. He’s won all bar one of his six chase starts – including the Irish Gold Cup last time. His only blot came when falling at the last in the Turners’ Chase at the Festival last year. He’s expected to make amends here and is sure to be carrying the bulk of the Cheltenham offers that punters have snapped up.
How To Place Bets on Cheltenham Races
If you are new to betting on horse racing, then here’s how to place a bet on the Cheltenham races.
- Click on the prices (odds) next to the horse name you want to bet on (odds will be shown in either fractions or decimals)
- The horse will be added (and the current odds) to what is called a ‘betslip’
- Betslips are normally a pop-up that will show to the right of the betting page (see below)
- In the below example, we’ve clicked on the horse named ‘HONEYSUCKLE’ which populated it in a betslip and have entered a stake of £10 in the box next to the horse’s name. The odds of 7/4 will show under the horse name, plus potential winnings calculated for you (£27.50)
- Then, if you are happy with the Cheltenham odds, horse and stake, simply click the ‘Place Bets’ button – this will then give you a confirmation message telling you the bet has been placed. Then – if betting on more horses – you can also check all outstanding bets placed in the personal area.
What About Existing Customer Cheltenham Offers?
The good news about the best Cheltenham offers on this page is that long after the £3,000+ in free bets have been claimed, there are many existing customer Cheltenham offers.
You can see the best existing customer Cheltenham offers here as the bookmakers will want to keep you engaged. This page will explain these offers in more details, but here are a few examples on what to look out for.
Best Existing Customer Cheltenham Offers To Look For
- Money back on 2nds
- Money back on fallers
- Extra place specials
- Price boosts
- Best odds guaranteed prices
Best Cheltenham Offers Reviewed
XTREMEWIN: Bet £10 and Get a £30 Cheltenham Free Bet Offer
A name you might not have heard of but one you can trust. Sign-up with new bookmaker XtremeWin before (or during) the Festival and you can get a £30 Cheltenham offer.
You just need to bet £10 and get your £30 free bet added to your account. Every 2023 Cheltenham Festival race will be covered on the XtremeWin site, with competitive prices and ongoing existing customer offers. With Best Odds Guaranteed odds too, then you’ll be protected if a horse wins at a bigger price.
PIXIEBET: Bet £10 and Get a £30 Cheltenham Festival Betting Offer
Pixiebet are another new kid on the block – but there is also another £30 Cheltenham offer waiting for you. Just bet £10 to get your hands on this £30 free bet.
You can find all the PixieBet Cheltenham Festival odds in their ‘horse racing’ section.
BETUK: £60 Free Bet For Cheltenham
At BetUK they’ve increased their Cheltenham offer to a huge £60, for just staking £20. This is one of the best 2023 Cheltenham offers on the market ahead of the Festival and should certainly be snapped-up.
Just join via the link below and place your first £20 bet on anything at odds of 4/5 (1.80). This will unlock £60 in free bets for you to use at the 2023 Cheltenham Festival.
There are also many clever existing customer offers and free bets to look out for as soon as you’ve joined – including best odds guaranteed prices.
RHINOBET: £20 Cheltenham Betting Offer
You can head into the 2023 Cheltenham Festival with RhinoBet and another £20 offer.
Just bet £20 to get their £20 Cheltenham offer and with best odds guaranteed prices, you’ll also have the safety net that you are always getting the best prices. At RhinoBet there are also some ongoing existing customer horse racing offers to keep you going long after you’ve joined.
BOYLESPORTS: £20 Free Bet For 2023 Cheltenham Festival
Boylesports have been around the block, so are a bookmaker you should certainly join before Cheltenham.
This leading Irish bookie also have an easy £20 Cheltenham offer to claim for new players – by just staking £10.
Boylesports also look after their current customer with offers like moneyback specials on selected races if your horse is 2nd to the SP Favourite.
With price boosts, live horse racing streaming and Best Odds Guaranteed prices too – there’s a lot to like at BoyleSports.
LIVESCOREBET: £20 Cheltenham Betting Offer, Extra Places and BOG Prices
LiveScoreBet are making a great name for themselves as a go-to horse racing bookmaker. There’s a £20 Cheltenham offer waiting for you for just staking £10.
Add in Best Odds Guaranteed prices to give players the security if the odds on your horse gets bigger – this means you’ll always be getting the best Cheltenham returns.
At Livescore Bet there are also extra place specials on selected races too and you can stream LIVE the 2023 Cheltenham races on their site or app.
TOTE: Bet £5 and Get a £20 Tote Credit For Cheltenham
Tote are the big pool betting bookmaker – however, they also offer fixed odds for all the 2023 Cheltenham Festival races.
For those that don’t know, pool betting is a bit like the lottery – meaning you can sometimes get better returns based on how many winning tickets there are. The less tickets, means a bigger dividend.
Their Cheltenham offer requires you to just bet £5 to get a £20 Tote credit. You can use this credit online to bet on the races or use for their other bets like Placepots, Jackpots or trifectas.
There are also continued Cheltenham offers that see more £10 credits for every £100 staked at the Festival.
Tote Guarantee also means their customer will either get the winning SP price or the Tote dividend – whichever is one is bigger.
BETGOODWIN: Get 50% Back On Any First Day Losses (up to £25)
At BetGoodwin their Cheltenham offer is slightly different. They will give any day one losses back (up to £25). Of course, we hope there are no losses, but this is a clever way of easing the blow if there are.
Aside from their Cheltenham welcome offer there’s also some tidy existing customer offers – see below.
Best Odds Guaranteed prices are available for BetGoodwin and there are also FOUR free bets (up to £100) too.
1. Free bet if beaten by a nose (up to £100)
2. Free bet if falling at the last (up to £100)
3. Free bet if beaten into 2nd by 50/1+ horse (up to £100)
4. Free bet if beaten under 1/2 length in any chase race (up to £100)
SPREADEX: Bet £10 and Get a £40 Free Cheltenham Bet
Spreadex are another leading name in the industry – they cater for the ‘spread bettors’ out there, but also the fixed odds betting too.
Their Cheltenham offer sees £40 on the table for new players and plenty of horse racing offers to hunt out after joining. The initial free bets are as follows – 2 x £10 free fixed odds bets + 4 x £5 free spread bets.
There are also money back specials to take in the Cheltenham Festival – including ‘2nd to a rag’ – should your horse finish second to a 33/1+ horse.
VIRGIN BET: £20 Cheltenham Offer
At Virgin Bet you’ll get a £20 free bet added to your account for just joining and betting £10.
They will also cover all the 28 Cheltenham Festival races with non-runner, no bet insurance and on selected races they also refund (to £10) on 2nd and 3rds.
Plus, there are extra place specials to enjoy at Virgin Bet that will give horse racing lovers additional places for each-way payouts.
QUINNBET: 50% Back On Any 1st Day Losses (up to £35)
QuinnBet are another bookmaker that have a clever Cheltenham offer
They will also offer you 50% back on any first day losses (up to £35) – should there be any. Then with a bundle of horse racing money back specials there is a lot to like at Quinnbet.
They offer best odds guaranteed prices for all Cheltenham races as standard and much more. There are money back specials if your horse finishes second to the SP favourite, any non-runners will be refunded too and £50 free bets on selected winning accas are a nice touch.
Related Horse Racing Content:
- Best Horse Racing Free Bets Offers at UK Sportsbooks – Top Horse Racing Bonuses for 2023
- Top Free Horse Racing Tips & Advice for UK Betting Today
- Free Horse Racing Lucky 15 Tips for Today – Best Lucky 15 Bet Today
- Today’s Racecards – View Horse Racing Cards Today
- Horse Racing Results Today – See All Recent Race Results & Winners
- The Best Cheltenham Betting Sites for 2023
- Cheltenham Results Past & Present – See All Cheltenham Festival Results 2023
- The Best Grand National Betting Sites for 2023
- Grand National Runners & Riders 2023 – Guide to All Horses & Weights
The post Best Cheltenham Offers & Free Bets For New Customers In 2023 appeared first on Sportslens UK.